With comparison on feature sets of LearnDash vs HubLMS (and Marketing Hub) we come out pretty even with v1 of HubLMS.
- You have the ability of unlimited courses
- You can create 1 quiz per course (1 question asked per lesson module)
- You can set permissions lists based on individual lessions (ie: finish video 1 to unlock video 2) - Requires Wistia, 23, or Vidyard for video analytics
- You an have paywalls for the courses via stripe checkout button
- You can further automate payment status with Zapier or integrating with Depositfix
- It can be used with HubSpot's Membership functionality (CMS Enterprise)
Where HubLMS falls short is around certificate of completions. But if requested this feature could come in future versions.